Subject: Hearing on the 6th April URGENT
From: TheAbstraction <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 10:21:06 +0100

Dear Sirs,
    Still nothing from the defendants, no appeal bundle was filed by them,
and nothing in defence of the CRO from HHJ Worster.
   Unfortunately my mother has had a fall last night, she has advanced
cancer and diabetes, and I am waiting for an ambulance, so I do not know
how the situation will change for the 6th April, so I would appreciate it
if I could be called at home, either on my landline 01785 24885, or via
Zoom. I want a recording of the hearing. I believe I will face serious bias
and a pervert verdict, as the skeleton argument I submitted last night
shows I have systematically been denied fair hearings. Since the Court of
Appeal will likely reject an appeal, as it would prove highly embarrassing
to Burnett, I intend to take any appeal to the Supreme Court. Please state
in advance if there are any issues supplying me with a recording of the
hearing.
   I will supply the Supreme Court with any paperwork from the hospital and
oncologist if there is any dispute about her condition or acute status this
morning. Since I am the only party who submitted any paperwork I do not see
why the hearing should continue, my application was never contested and it
should have been dealt with by summary judgement against the defendants. I
also answer emails should the judge require a complex answer to any point
in writing.

Regards

-- 
Mark Anthony Taylor